Foundations of Community Organising:
This 2 day training institute will be held on Friday 20th and Saturday 21st November from 9am-4pm. It is necessary for all attendees to commit to attending both days. The training is based on the philosophy and practices developed by the Industrial Areas Foundation in over 65 years of successful organising experience.
Topics at the 2 Day Foundations training include:
- Community Organising: based on the history and tradition of our religious, union and community organisations
- Relational Organising: individual relational meetings, listening assemblies, research, negotiation and action
- Strengthening our Organisations: building a culture that is relational, action oriented and reflective/learning
- Using Relational Power in the public sphere to take collaborative action on common issues
There is no cost to attendees who are members of partner organisations in the Alliance, although we ask a $10 donation for lunch each day.
- November 20, 2015 at 9am – November 21, 2015
Kingston East Neighbourhood Centre
Logan City, QLD
Google map and directions
0403 554 485