Foundations of Community Organising:
This 2 day institute will be held on Monday 31 March and Tuesday 1 April. It is necessary for all attendees to commit to attending both days. The training is based on the philosophy and practices developed by the Industrial Areas Foundation in over 65 years of successful organising experience.
Topics at the 2 Day Foundations training include:
- Community Organising: based on the history and tradition of our religious, union and community organisations
- Relational Organising: individual relational meetings, listening assemblies, research, negotiation and action
- Strengthening our Organisations: building a culture that is relational, action oriented and reflective/learning
- Using Relational Power in the public sphere to take collaborative action on common issues
This Foundations training will be the first step in the formation of a local district of the Queensland Community Alliance in Logan.
- March 31, 2014 at 9am – April 01, 2014
St Mark's Anglican Church, Daisy Hill
41 Winnetts Rd
Daisy Hill, QLD 4127
Google map and directions
- 20 people are going