The Queensland Community Alliance is funded and constituted by our Partner Organisations. We intentionally don't apply for or take government funding.
Each partner organisation is a member of the Alliance and contributes to a common purpose to support collective work for the common good.
We offer community organising training for our partner organisations' members and congregations.
Find out more here.
Current partners of the Alliance include:
- Amnesty International Australia
- Anglican Parish of Logan
- Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane
- Churches of Christ in Queensland
- Edmund Rice Oceania Province
- Electrical Trades Union (ETU)
- Glebe Road Uniting Church
- Islamic Council of Queensland
- Independent Education Union Q&NT (IEU)
- Islamic Shia Council of Qld (ISCQ)
- Logan Community Group Alliance
- Micah Projects
- Multicultural Development Association (MDA Ltd)
- Presentation Sisters
- Queensland Council of Unions (QCU)
- Queensland Network of Alcohol and other Drug Agencies (QNADA)
- Queensland Nurses & Midwives Union (QNU)
- Queensland Teachers Union (QTU)
- Rail, Tram and Bus Union (RTBU)
- Social Responsibilities Committee, Anglican Diocese of Southern Qld
- St Mark's Uniting Church
- St Mary's in Exile Community
- The Services Union
- United Voice
- Uniting Church Bremer Presbytery
- Uniting Church Moreton Rivers Presbytery
- Uniting Church Queensland Synod