Our Board is constituted with two faith, two union and two community representatives. This ensures a balance between the different spheres that make up our Alliance.
Our Board Co-chairs are Cresta Richardson (QTU) and Roger Marshall (LCGA).
The current board members are:
- Rev Kathryn Behan, Director of Mission Engagement, Uniting Church Queensland Synod.
- Owen Doogan, Secretary, Rail Tram and Bus Union.
- Bill Gamack, CEO, Multicultural Australia.
- Rev Geoff Hoyte, Rector, Anglican Parish of Logan, Archdeacon of the Gold Coast (Treasurer).
- Roger Marshall, President, Logan East Community Neighbourhood Assn, and Convenor, Logan Community Group Alliance. (Co-chair)
- Cresta Richardson, Vice-President, Queensland Teachers Union. (Co-chair)