Our Board is constituted with two faith, two union and two community representatives. This ensures a balance between the different spheres that make up our Alliance.
Our Board Co-chairs are Cresta Richardson (QTU) and Christine Castley (Multicultural Australia).
The current board members are:
- Rev Kathryn Behan, Director of Mission Engagement, Uniting Church Queensland Synod.
- Owen Doogan, Past Secretary, Rail Tram and Bus Union.
- Christine Castley, CEO, Multicultural Australia. (Co-chair)
- Rev Geoff Hoyte, Rector, Anglican Parish of Logan, Archdeacon of the Gold Coast (Treasurer).
- Karen Dare, CEO, Communify.
- Cresta Richardson, President, Queensland Teachers Union. (Co-chair)