Our Board is constituted with two faith, two union and two community representatives. This ensures a balance between the different spheres that make up our Alliance.
Our Board Co-chairs are Beth Mohle (QNMU) and Roger Marshall (LCGA).
The current board members are:
- Kerrin Benson, CEO, Multicultural Development Australia. (Treasurer)
- Rev Andrew Gunton, Minister, Oxley Uniting Church, and Chair of Bremer Brisbane Presbytery.
- Rev Geoff Hoyte, Rector, Anglican Parish of Logan
- Sheila Hunter, Assistant Secretary of United Voice Queensland.
- Roger Marshall, President, Logan East Community Neighbourhood Assn, and Convenor, Logan Community Group Alliance. (Co-chair)
- Beth Mohle, Secretary of the Queensland Nurses and Midwives Union. (Co-chair)