The Queensland Community Alliance brings together 35 member organisations representing 1.7 million Queenslanders.
We organise our members and communities to act for the common good. We are churches, mosques, other faith groups, trade unions, community organisations and ethnic associations.
Community organising is democracy in action: winning victories that change lives, transform communities, develop leadership and strengthen civil society.
We are funded and constituted by our Member Organisations. We intentionally don't apply for or take government funding.
- Amnesty International Australia
- Anglican Parish of Logan
- ASRC Brisbane Hub
- Australian Conservation Foundation (ACF)
- Australian Youth Climate Coalition (AYCC)
- Catholic Justice and Peace Commission, Archdiocese of Brisbane
- Communify Queensland
- Democracy in Colour
- Electrical Trades Union (ETU)
- Inala Community House
- Inala Primary Care
- Independent Education Union Q&NT (IEU)
- Islamic Council of Queensland
- Islamic Shia Council of Qld (ISCQ)
- Jesus Gate of Peace International Ministry
- Kingston East Neighbourhood Group (KENG)
- Logan East Community Neighbourhood Association (LECNA)
- Multicultural Australia (formerly MDA Ltd)
- Mount Gravatt Community Centre
- Presentation Sisters Congregation Queensland
- Queensland Conservation Council (QCC)
- Queensland Council of Unions (QCU)
- Queensland Nurses & Midwives Union (QNMU)
- Queensland Program of Assistance to Survivors of Torture and Trauma (QPASTT)
- Queensland Teachers Union (QTU)
- Rail, Tram and Bus Union (RTBU)
- Social Responsibilities Committee, Anglican Diocese of Southern Qld
- Solar Citizens
- Southside Uniting Church
- St Bartholomews Anglican Church, Mt Gravatt (St Bart's)
- St Mary's in Exile Community
- St Maximilian Kolbe Catholic Parish, Kingston/Marsden
- United Workers Union
- Uniting Church Queensland Synod
- Wesley Mission Qld
We are a growing Alliance, achieving things together that we can not on our own!
If you're interested in becoming a member or learning more please contact us on [email protected]