The Queensland Community Alliance brings together 35 member organisations representing 1.7 million Queenslanders.
We organise our members and communities to act for the common good. We are churches, mosques, other faith groups, trade unions, community organisations and ethnic associations.
Community organising is democracy in action: winning victories that change lives, transform communities, develop leadership and strengthen civil society.
We are funded and constituted by our Member Organisations. We intentionally don't apply for or take government funding.
- Amnesty International Australia
- Anglican Parish of Logan
- ASRC Brisbane Hub
- Australian Conservation Foundation (ACF)
- Australian Youth Climate Coalition (AYCC)
- Centacare Brisbane
- Communify Queensland
- Community Legal Centres Qld
- Democracy in Colour
- Electrical Trades Union (ETU)
- Islamic Council of Queensland
- Independent Education Union Q&NT (IEU)
- Islamic Shia Council of Qld (ISCQ)
- Logan Community Group Alliance
- Multicultural Australia (formerly MDA Ltd)
- Mount Gravatt Community Centre
- Presentation Sisters
- Queensland Conservation Council (QCC)
- Queensland Council of Unions (QCU)
- Queensland Nurses & Midwives Union (QNMU)
- Queensland Program of Assistance to Survivors of Torture and Trauma (QPASTT)
- Queensland Teachers Union (QTU)
- Rail, Tram and Bus Union (RTBU)
- Social Responsibilities Committee, Anglican Diocese of Southern Qld
- St Bartholomews Anglican Church, Mt Gravatt (St Bart's)
- St Maximilian Kolbe Catholic Parish, Kingston/Marsden
- Southside Uniting Church
- St Mary's in Exile Community
- United Workers Union
- Uniting Church Bremer Presbytery
- Uniting Church Moreton Rivers Presbytery
- Uniting Church Queensland Synod
- Wesley Mission Qld
We are a growing Alliance, achieving things together that we can not on our own!
If you're interested in becoming a member or learning more please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org