The Queensland Community Alliance is funded and constituted by our Partner Organisations. We intentionally don't apply for or take government funding.
Each partner organisation is a member of the Alliance and contributes to a common purpose to support collective work for the common good.
We offer community organising training for our partner organisations' members.
Find out more here.
Current partners of the Alliance include:
- Amnesty International Australia
- Anglican Parish of Logan
- Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane
- Centacare Brisbane
- Community Legal Centres Queensland
- Electrical Trades Union (ETU)
- Islamic Council of Queensland
- Independent Education Union Q&NT (IEU)
- Islamic Shia Council of Qld (ISCQ)
- Logan Community Group Alliance
- Multicultural Development Association (MDA Ltd)
- Mount Gravatt Community Centre
- Presentation Sisters
- Queensland Council of Unions (QCU)
- Queensland Network of Alcohol and other Drug Agencies (QNADA)
- Queensland Nurses & Midwives Union (QNMU)
- Queensland Teachers Union (QTU)
- Rail, Tram and Bus Union (RTBU)
- Social Responsibilities Committee, Anglican Diocese of Southern Qld
- St Mark's Uniting Church, Mt Gravatt
- St Mary's in Exile Community
- The Services Union
- United Voice
- Uniting Church Bremer Presbytery
- Uniting Church Moreton Rivers Presbytery
- Uniting Church Queensland Synod