Sharing stories and perspectives of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander leaders in your tradition is an important way to help people understand the Voice in a way that makes sense to them, comes from a trusted person and is connected to values.
Here are some videos of First Nations and other civil society leaders sharing stories about why they're writing YES on 14 October.
- Uncle Pastor Ray Minniecon, Anglican Pastor
- Aunty Ravina Waldren, Murri Ministries, Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane
- Rev Mark Kickett, Uniting Church in Australia - This video was produced by Tearfund as part of their work with the First Peoples of Australia.
- Uncle Gabriel Bani, Torres Strait Island Elder - This video was produced by Tearfund as part of their work with the First Peoples of Australia.
- Beny Bol, President, Qld African Communities Council in conversation with Kokoberra woman, Tania Major
- Unions for Yes video, featuring Lara Watson