This is the page for Assembly officers to access all the resources you need to achieve your goals.
Latest materials to help you
- Here's the plan for Assembly Officer Activities from now til the Founding Assembly.
- Here's a guide to help you with Relational Meetings,
- And here's updated the Table Talk notes as a word document and a PDF
A special T-shirt for you
Please email Elise with your t-shirt size if you didn't pick your size at the final Assembly Officer training.
Here's the size chart for you to choose your t-shirt.
Invitations, posters & fliers to promote Founding Assembly
- You can download colour and mono fliers and posters to put up in your community areas or to give/share with people.
- You can also share our videos to help people understand what the Alliance is and the Founding Assembly
- As always please ask people to RSVP online or via Facebook and to share, share, share!
What is involved in being an Assembly officer?
The Queensland Community Alliance is looking for leaders within our partner organisations who are prepared to learn the valuable skill of relational organising. Be part of creating an awesome Founding Assembly!
As an Assembly Officer, you will be supported to learn and practise:
1. How to use your own stories to build relationships that lead to action.
2. How to find in others their strength and passion.
3. How to organise attendance at events with real participation, where people come ready to act because they share a common vision.
4. The skills of running table talks to create real shared energy and commitment
Assembly Officers will receive:
1. Personal training and mentoring from professional relational organisers – 2 individual sessions and three group training nights between April and August
2. Support and recognition from your organisation as an emerging leader and ambassador to membership for the organisation’s wider mission.
3. The opportunity to run a 1600+ Founding Assembly that will start changing politics in Queensland.
• Commit to turnout at least 10 people to August Founding Assembly through 30 relational contacts. These will include 3 table talks and 15 one-on-ones with separate individuals,
Resources for Assembly officers.
Role desciption: - this sheet outlines what's involved in being an Assembly officer. Assembly_Officer_-_role_description.pdf
Table Talk guides: This document provides the basics of running a table talk, and on the back, has the next steps that people could take after a table talk. Assembly_officer_Table_talk_guides.pdf (Updated July 2017.)
Table Talk Planning worksheet - this is a graphical layout of three tables that helps you think through who to invite for each table talk. Worksheet_for_Table_talks_invites.pdf
Table Talk Notes: - this is the Notebook to use for recording peoples stories during the table talks. Table_Talk_Notes_Updated.pdf