*** FILL IN OUR 2019 LISTENING SURVEY BY CLICKING HERE ***
WHAT'S A LISTENING CAMPAIGN?
Our listening campaigns in community organising are about identifying what we act on together. We're hearing 2,500 stories across South East Queensland from July to September 2019.
Our aim is to build people power together to be able to make change. We want to bring our shared values to life in the public square. So we're testing energy for action more than collecting data. We don't have facilitators, we have leaders who are building relationships with their people.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
SHARE YOUR STORY
The Queensland Community Alliance wants to hear the stories about the pressures you face. If you have your own or have heard someone else's powerful story and have consent to share, please share with us and be a part of helping your community.
- Our guide to Listening Campaign 2019. Here you will find an overview of the listening campaign, notes on our two broad themes for this year (Safe and Connected Communities, and Real Jobs for a Real Future) and a section on how to host Table Talks.
- Table Talks Notes Template
- Table Talks Commitment Card
- Stories data entry template (Microsoft Excel) for organisations. Please download the template, fill in your stories and send them to email@example.com.
- *** FILL IN OUR 2019 LISTENING SURVEY BY CLICKING HERE ***