Gladstone Community Forum
We have been hearing powerful stories in conversations across Gladstone about pressures on local people and their families
- Rising cost of living and a local housing crisis where it is impossible to find a rental
- Worry about women being able to safely give birth at the Gladstone Hospital
- Accessing good healthcare locally including mental health services
- Difficulty in using public transport and challenges for people with a disability to get around town and go to events
- Hopes and fears for the future of our town and economic transition
We need a Real Deal for Gladstone! Please join us to hear stories about these pressures and discuss how we can act together for change as a community in 2023.
6.15 for a 6.30 start - 7.30pm.
December 07, 2022 at 6:15pm - 7:30pm
Maxine Brushe Building, Philip Street Communities and Families Precinct, 1 Pengelly St, West Gladstone QLD 4680
Elise Ganley · 0447189314
Showing 26 reactions