Post Referendum Reflection Gathering
This is a chance to come together to share experiences and reflect collectively, instead of reflecting on our own or in our bubbles.
Reflecting together will be the first step in continuing to act together.
This gathering won't be focused on the next steps or evaluation. It will be about reflecting, honouring each others work and commitment, and strengthening our relationships.
Frequently asked questions
What is the purpose of this gathering?
For leaders to:
- Have a chance to process their responses about the campaign and referendum collectively, and listen to each other
- Acknowledge and honour each other’s work and commitment
- Deepen relationships which will be the basis of future action together.
What should I expect?
Relational and reflective conversation
Support and camaraderie
Not an evaluation or an action planning (this will come in time)
Who should attend?
Anyone who has been involved in action in support of the Voice to Parliament, whether:
- They have previous experience of the Alliance or not.
- Their action was with the Queensland Community Alliance, inside their organisation, or in the wider community campaign.
- Their involvement was big or small, long term or short term.
This is a weekend event – will it feel like work? Are my children welcome?
Our hope is to create a relaxed, relational atmosphere that doesn’t feel too much like “work” (but still has some structure and process).
Children are welcome. Parents are asked to supervise their children at all times (there is no childcare provided).
27 Peel St
South Brisbane, QLD 4101
Google map and directions